11 June 2007

Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating.

Every Monday and Thursday mornings I have meals delivered to my front door in cooler bags. In late winter I "joined" Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating. SSHE is a company that makes fresh meals that are portion controlled, calorie controlled with really GOOD fresh produce. (Seattle Sutton, a registered nurse and dietician founded the company.) The people who get meals from SSHE are folks who not only want to loose weight, but who are busy and want the convenience of prepared meals ad are too busy to do it themselves. From the web site, it appears that SSHE has a mostly mid-west U.S. distribution.
http://www.seattlesutton.com/aboutus.asp

Anyway I did some errands this morning and when I came back the old cooler from last week was still there…very flattened by the winds, but still there. So unless they are serving pancakes this week, the old bag is still there. He he he he.

I was very skeptical about SSHE at first. I studied the web site for a long time before signing up. I LOVE the meals…very yummy!! I’ve lost about 11lbs so far. But....”We still have a long wayyy to go…”

No comments: