13 July 2007

Glaze Color

I did the glaze color today on my bathroom (and garage for practice) walls. My head is pounding and my right cheek is strawberry red and hot. This is what happens! ANY exertion what-so-ever does this. The glaze color on top of the base doesn't look that good. It just looks sloppy. I'm wondering now if I should just paint it all white again and start over. Can you do that though????? Keep painting over coats over coats over coats?? Wouldn't that make the room eventually smaller? :-)

1 comment:

Gus said...

Pictures! We your adoring fanbase want pictures! (Of the painting, not your poor bright red cheek.)

My friends G&J are the king and queen of doing it over. Every time they put up wallpaper or paint something, they finish the job, go "yuck," and start over. Their rooms are still big enough for all their stuff, so I'd guess you're probably safe for now. Perhaps there's some sort of paint remover that isn't too toxic. So do not despair; think of the bathroom as the practice project.