25 July 2007

Niiiiiiiice Boeing 747.....there, there.





He he he.....just sitting here at the Detroit Airport using time until my flight to Minneapolis. That's not my plane over my shoulder. This 747 is going to Tokyo in two hours. My plane leaves at 3:08pm, so hopefully these approaching storms will roll over the area by then!!

I had a WONDERFUL time in Ithaca with family and friends. It's always too short a time spent with them! No matter if it's 2 days or 10 days. I got to meet a new cousin while at home and did a lot of laughing with aunts,parents and the like. There's a funny dancing fountain about 100 feet from my chair here. It always attracts photographers young and old with it's timed choreographed aquatic production. The water looks like dancing snakes!!

More later.

1 comment:

Gus said...

If you must have a layover, Detroit is the airport to do it in. I like the art in the tunnel between concourses, and the train is fun, too. The fountain you mention always has a crowd around it. I hope you didn't get too much drool on that lovely 747, lol.

It sounds like you had a great time back home!